Lend Lease Webmail and its content is owned by Lend Lease and its related entities. This site is restricted for use by authorised Lend Lease employees and their nominated associates.
Use of this system is subject to the Lend Lease Email Policy and the Terms and Conditions outlined below.
Warning: UNAUTHORISED ACCESSIt is a criminal offence to obtain access to restricted data without authority or to damage, delete, alter or create data without authority.
EMAIL SURVEILLANCEThe Lend Lease server continuously records all email activity including Webmail. To ensure compliance with Lend Lease policies, Lend Lease ICT conducts random monitoring of all email activity on the Lend Lease server. Any irregular or unauthorised email activity or internet access may be investigated by Lend Lease without further notice to the employee or nominated business associate.
- I have discussed the conditions under which I will be accessing Webmail with my manager and have obtained approval from my
manager to access Webmail for business purposes
- I have read and understood the Lend Lease Email Policy and agree to my obligations
- I will keep my account information, password, data and equipment secure at all times
- I understand that any breach of company policies may lead to disciplinary action
- Antivirus must be installed on this computer along with current subscriptions to updates
- Due to potential security risks, operating system Security Patches must be current on this computer
- If the computer you are using to access Webmail is not your normal company assigned device, you must avoid downloading any attachments unless necessary to carry out your company duties, in which case you must delete all copies prior to logging off and leaving the computer
- Use discretion when opening email messages that contain confidential and sensitive information.
- The use of Webmail is restricted for business purposes only, in accordance with the Lend Lease Email Policy
ACCESSING WEBMAIL FROM VARIOUS LOCATIONSAccess from a Lend Lease Office
- If you are accessing Webmail from a Lend Lease Office using equipment supplied by Lend Lease please be advised that virus protection and security patches will be maintained by Lend Lease ICT
Access from a non-Lend Lease Office
- I have checked that the corporate IT policy of this non-Lend Lease office is compatible with the Lend Lease ICT Policy and the computer I am using has appropriate virus protection and security patches maintained (If you need assistance, please contact the Lend Lease ICT Service Desk)
Access from a Home Computer
- I have appropriate virus protection and security patches maintained on this computer
- Prior to disposal of this computer I will ensure that all company data is permanently erased
Access from an Airport Lounge
- I will not leave the computer whilst I am logged into my Webmail account
- At the completion of using Webmail, I will log out of my Webmail session and restart the computer prior to leaving
- I will maintain the security of company data and avoid printing to publicly accessible devices
Access from a Public Kiosk or Internet Cafe
- Security of data transmitted via a Public Kiosk or Internet Café cannot be guaranteed, therefore access from these facilities should be avoided or kept to a minimum. In particular, use
discretion when opening email messages that contain confidential and sensitive information.
QuickLOOK: Click here (Adobe Reader required) to download a summary of the Lend Lease Email Policy (For a full copy of the policy please refer to the company intranet)
By clicking on the "I ACCEPT" button, I agree to the above terms and conditions, and I confirm I have approval from my manager to use the Lend Lease Webmail service for business purposes.